Sunday, August 5, 2012

A refresher

This past week I finished up my time with interning for Christ Community and had a few days off before starting my new job.

With my days off I decided to take the Megabus(a cheap and great way to travel) to Dallas/Denton/fort worth to visit college friends. It was nice to get away for a little bit and catch up with dear friends. We did what girls do best: laughed a lot, got dressed up for dinner, some fun thrift shopping, at yummy food, stayed up late, painted nails and had good conversations. I am so thankful for this time off and these women in my life!

Tomorrow I start a new chapter of working as a nanny for a new family,The Wilson's! I am really excited about this year and my time in their home.

Well just a few more hours left on the Megabus...

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I can't believe I missed you being in town! Please please call me the next time you're down here - I would love to see you :) I hope you had a great visit! You look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linds! I am so sorry I wasn't able to get in touch with you this trip. Gosh I am really sorry I didn't call. Please forgive me. Next time absolutely! Are y'all still in ponder?

      Delete
  2. yes we're still here! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip and you are enjoying your new job :) you are surrounded by babies!!

    ReplyDelete