Monday, May 28, 2012

A little get away

Today I am having to say good bye to the beach :(

I am so thankful for this weekend for many different reasons. It was a sweet gift from the Lord to be able to check out from "normal" life for a few days. I remember when I was growing up we would go visit my grandparents cabin every year during spring break and one year I some how got board in the mountains. I'll never forget my mom telling me "mijita(little girl in Spanish), sometimes it's just nice to do nothing " At that moment I thought she was crazy but now I totally agree. It felt so nice to have no schedule, no alarm clocks, sit out by the pool or beach and read for hours and dose off for a nap.

I am refreshed and ready for crazy normal life to begin again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment