Friday, May 25, 2012

So much to take in

In my last up date I was concluding one season of my life and transitioning into a new. Knowing what I will be doing in summer but had no direction on what is to come after.

I am excited to announce that God has faithfully provided a full time position for me in the fall! It gets better...I will be able to continue to do what I love doing!! I get to be a full time nanny for a wonderful family here in Memphis!! I am so excited to get to learn from this great family and I am honored to have been chosen to be a women who gets to come along side to help raise these kids. They too have a blog and I will get to help keep that updated so you can check out their blog to get a sneak peak into my world as well.

http://apartoftheparty.wordpress.com

I am finishing today my first week of internship. It has been a world wind of a week. A lot to take in and process. I can say though in these 5 days I am falling more in love with my Savior and can't even imagine all that He is going to teach me in these 10 weeks.

One thing I will get to do over the summer is hang out with 4 Nepali women every week while they make jewelry to sell. Here are a few pictures and this week the sweet women cooked a meal for us!! It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment